Terms & Conditions
To assist all doomo users to understand doomo’s program’s services, benefits and rewards, the following Terms and Conditions have been prepared as reference.
When you use doomo, You are trusting Us, PT PAM DIGITAL TEKNOLOGI (“doomo” or “We” or “Us”), with Your money and information. It is important for Us to maintain Your trust. This “Terms and Conditions” document is valid for all doomo users who have registered and submitted the individual’s data (such as full name, phone number, email, etc) via the doomo app. These terms are applicable to all users who access and/or use a part or all of the services available in doomo, and electronic money/wallet issues by Us together with its related services, which is provided through doomo app or any other authorized platform partners through which a part of all of doomo features can be accessed (“Authorized Platform Partner”), and to each person who provide information to Us or to Authorized Platform Partner in relation to an or all doomo services. “doomo” may change the rules, conditions, benefits or rewards pertaining to the app and program at any time without notice.
1. Account Registration
You may set up a doomo account automatically by signing up for a doomo account. You need to provide valid, accurate and up-to-date information about Yourself upon setting up a doomo account.
You need to understand that Your login information details, including login details to Your doomo app are confidential and therefore You will not disclose Your login information details to any third party, including any secret password and/or verification code in the form of One Time Password (OTP) that can be sent via Short Messaging Service (SMS) or Your registered telephone number every time there is a login attempt to your account. The secret password and/or verification code (including OTP) will only be officially requested via and shall only be submitted by You to Your doomo application. We or Our staff will never ask for Your secret password and/or any other form of verification code (including OTP) by any manner or means. You agree to assume all risks relating to the disclosure of your information to Us and/or any third party and to be fully responsible for every consequence related hereto. Any verified OTP submission from Your account upon login to doomo app or any other Authorized Platform Partner shall be deemed true and authorized log in.
Registration of doomo account can only be conducted by You as a legal person. You represent and warrant that the registration of Your doomo account is intended for You and for Your own use, and not for the interest of any other party, including any legal entity and/or business entity. We are entitled to reject or refuse the registration of Your doomo account for the interest of any other party other than Yourself, including any legal entity and/or business entity.
Any data submitted by You to Us for account registration and login shall be Your own data. Any submission from the respective individual’s account shall be acknowledged as authorized submission.
We may provide service to You to access Your doomo account through Authorized Platform Partner. In the event You intend to access Your doomo account through Authorized Platform Partner, You may be requested to submit verification code through application as evidence of possession and authorization towards Your doomo account, in which submission of the verification code shall be deemed as your approval towards Our actions to disclose necessary information to the Authorized Platform Partner in order to allow You to access Your doomo account through Authorized Platform Partner.
2. Account Verification
- Anda dapat diminta untuk menyampaikan dokumen atau informasi tambahan, baik secara elektronik atau secara langsung ke kantor Kami, atau menemui perwakilan atau staf Kami, sebagaimana Kami instruksikan, jika Anda ingin menggunakan layanan tertentu yang disediakan bagi pengguna doomo terverifikasi atau sebagaimana diperlukan.
- We will verify the information and/or documents You submitted through doomo application or any Authorized Platform Partner and determine whether You have satisfied and/or fulfilled all of the requirements for a verified doomo user. Without prejudice to any other parts of these terms, You agree that We may disclose to and/or collect from Our partner(s) who has cooperation with Us any and all information and documents related to You in order to process Your doomo account verification request, such disclosure and/or collection may be extended to any party who has cooperation with Our partner.
- When You submit your doomo account verification request, We, Our affiliates, and/or Our authorized partners will conduct verification and assessment in order to provide You with any or all doomo services (or any other financial features) provided by Our affiliates and/or Our authorized parners. Therefore, Your submission of doomo account verification request shall constitute Your request for Our services assessment (or other financial service features) prior to Your acceptance to and fulfillment of separate terms and conditions applicable towards such features.
- Approval and/or rejection of Your verification request shall be Our sole discretion subject to the prevailing laws and regulations. We may, at any time, revoke the approval of Your verification request and roll back Your account status, including in the events of doubt of the accuracy and/or validity as well as completeness of information and/or documents You submitted.
- To avoid any misuse of Your doomo account, We may stop any of the doomo services if the information and/or documents that We requested from You are not accurate, valid, and/or complete.
3. Personal Information
- The submission of documents of information to Us, including without limitation to documents or information during registration or when providing comments or feedback to Our services in the review page, constitutes Your agreement on the collection, use and/or disclosure by Us of the personal information You have submitted, in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- “doomo” reserves the right to request additional information from You, other than what is referred to in this Terms and Conditions, to allow Us to comply with Our anti-money laundering obligations. You agree to comply with Our request, in any form at Our own discretion, at Your own expense, for further information as We reasonably require to enable Us to comply with Our anti-money laundering obligations. Notwithstanding other provisions under these Terms, any additional information provided by You at Our request shall be deemed as an information fully provided by You and We are not responsible the accuracy of it. Any information provided by You should be actual and accurate.
- You represent and warrant that You are an individual who is legally authorized to be bound by an agreement based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, specifically to be bound by these Terms, to use doomo and all of its features and that You are at least 18 years of age with valid identification, or has married and are not under a guardianship.
- You waive every right under the law to cancel or revoke any and all consents that You have given based on these Terms when You are considered as an adult under the law.
5. Top-up, Withdrawal and Transfer
- The top-up and withdrawal of Your doomo account balance can be conducted through channels that We and/or Our partners have provided, including certain banks’ channels or other third parties’ channels as informed by Us. This service maybe subject to fees or charges which may vary depending on the channels.
- You understand that top-ups conducted through Authorized Platform Partner or other third-party channels may experience system and/or network disruption from time to time from the Authorized Platform Partner’s and/or other third parties’ end. We assume no liability of such disruption.
- If a third party allows a direct debit and/or auto top-up feature from Your source of fund with that third party, You understand that the registration for such feature will have to be conducted directly by You with the relevant third party. Our responsibility will be limited to forwarding the instructions that You have given and permitted Us in relation to such direct debit and/or auto top-up activities to the relevant third party. Complaints arising in relation to the registration for the direct debit and/or auto top-up features, authentication of instruction and/or the system of the third party are not our responsibilities.
- You understand that in the event direct debit and/or auto top-up feature is enabled by a third party in doomo, the direct debit and/or auto top-up feature information may be attached with Your doomo account. In such event, the risk that may arise against Your doomo account may impact Your direct debit and/or auto top-up feature. For avoidance of doubt, any risk which arises out of Your fault, your negligence and/or any other factors not incurred by Our fault, shall not be Our responsibility.
- Withdrawals and transfers of doomo account balance can only be conducted by You as the verified user for the maximum amount of Your doomo account balance at the time You conduct the withdrawal and transfer, less applicable fees. We will inform of the relevant applicable fees from time to time.
- We may determine minimum amount of withdrawal of which You may authorize for each withdrawal. We will inform of such relevant applicable minimum withdrawal amount from time to time.
- Withdrawals and transfers of doomo account balance can be conducted only if your doomo account has been verified. Withdrawals are intended for withdrawals to a virtual account and/or a savings account at a bank, under Your name and/or other recipient as determined by You, or cash withdrawals to be received directly by You through channels made available by Us or Our partners. Withdrawals made other than the aforesaid permitted intentions shall be Your full responsibility.
- When You intend to conduct and/or request transfer of doomo account balance, We may disclose Your registered full name and other data to the recipient of transfer and/or transfer request for safety measures.
- We may provide You with variety of methods for the transfer of doomo account balance, including but not limited to through a link that You can share outside doomo application. You fully understand and are responsible to maintain the safety and confidentiality of suck link, including but not limited to only share the link to the intended recipient as determined by You. You agree that every transfer instruction placed through Your doomo account from doomo application, a link that may be shared outside doomo application or Authorized Platform Partner will be deemed as having authorized by You, therefore, We will process the transfer of doomo account balance as instructed by You.
- If You submit doomo balance transfer instruction, either through doomo application, or Authorized Platform Partner, which is intended to be received by a person: i) with certain digital identification, including but not limited to certain phone number and/or electronic mail address, which has not linked with and/or has not registered a doomo account; or ii) actively by certain actions of acceptance by the recipient as the transfer method Your choose requires, then We may elect to process or not process such instruction. We may hold the balance first and require the recipient to: i) register for a doomo account within a certain time period, or ii) actively accept to receive the balance as the transfer method You choose requires, to be able to receive the doomo balance You transfer. In such event, if the recipient does not register a doomo account within the determined time period, then the doomo balance will be reversed to Your doomo account.
- In the event withdrawals are intended to be received in physical cash directly by You, You shall be responsible to keep the security of each withdrawals information details, including but not limited to each verification code which may be required for cash withdrawal.
- Any hindrance and/or loss incurs related to top-up and/or withdrawal due to the failure of any Authorized Platform Partner or other third parties’ system shall not be Our responsibility. However, if we receive complaints from You regarding such issues, We may, based on our discretion, forward your complaints to such Authorized Platform Partner or the relevant third party for their follow up.
- Your doomo balance will only be used for fulfilling obligations towards You and merchant. Your doomo balance will not be used to fund any activities outside Our obligations towards You and merchant.
6. Sharing Platform
We may provide certain sharing platform which allow You to connect and share certain moments related to Your doomo transactions and/or doomo account balance transfer with Your fellow doomo user acquaintance. When You utilize doomo account balance transfer feature, either as a sender or a receiver, You agree that certain detail related to such doomo account balance transfer may be shown in sharing platform accessible by certain other doomo users. Furthermore, when someone intends to conduct doomo account balance transfer to Your account, for Your and the ender’s convenience, We may provide certain details related to Your doomo account such as Your doomo account name and other relevant data. We will provide and apply details terms separately which set out further the use of sharing platform. When You utilize doomo account balance transfer feature, either as a sender or a receiver, You agree to be bound under such separate detailed terms on the use of sharing platform.
7. Balance and Transaction Limits
- The amount of Your doomo account balance is limited to: (a) IDR 2.000.000.- (two million Rupiah) if Your account is not verified; or (b) IDR 10.000.000.- (ten million Rupiah) if Your account is verified; or (c) a lesser amount as determined by Us.
- Your monthly doomo account transactions that are incoming in nature may not excess IDR 20.000.000 (twenty million Rupiah) per calendar month.
- If the balance or monthly transaction of Your doomo account exceeds such limits, We are entitled to conduct a verification before taking any further action, including without limitation to not processing the transaction order that You submitted.
- We need You to fully understand that We are not a bank. Your doomo account balance is not a saving within the definition of the laws that are related to banking, is not subject to the protection program by Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan and is not entitled to any feature that is commonly attached to a bank account (such as interest, etc).
- You may access your doomo account via doomo application and/or via Authorized Platform Partner. In the event you access your doomo account via Authorized Platform Partner, You need to read its relevant terms and conditions and ensure the security and reliability of such Authorized Platform Partner’s system. You acknowledge and agree that We assume no responsibility regarding the security and reliability of Authorized Platform Partner’s system.
- Your doomo balance can be used wholly, until it becomes zero, subject to these Terms.
- The method of use and/or payment may be changed and/or added from time to time, as informed by Us. The changes and/or additions may result in a requirement to update Your doomo application and/or any Authorized Platform Partner’s application.
- Your doomo account balance will be reduced automatically with the amount entered or confirmed by You for the relevant payment, as long as You have sufficient balance. If Your doomo account balance is not sufficient for the relevant payment, We may reject processing Your payment or if Our service allows partial payments, We will require You to pay the differences using cash or other method as determined by Us.
- Transactions which have been confirmed by You and processed by Us, cannot be cancelled. We have full rights to test and to decide on requests for cancellation on a case by case basis.
- If you demand any refund, such refund claim may be submitted directly to the relevant merchants or Authorized Platform Partner. We will process refund based on request from the merchants or Authorized Platform Partner. Aside from the foregoing, You may submit a refund claim to Us at the latest 7 (seven) calendar days after transaction date by submitting sufficient supporting evidence. In such case, We will process Your refund based on Our review of such claim.
- You acknowledge that We are an operator of payment system services. Doomo does not have control nor assume the liability or the legality for the goods or services that are paid with our services. Every complaint and/or claim in relation to goods and/or services provided by the Authorized Platform Partner or any other third parties must be filed directly to the relevant third parties or Authorized Platform Partner.
- We need You to understand that the use of Your doomo account and/or doomo services are Your personal responsibilities. Do not give access or allow another person to access Your doomo account. You agree that every transaction order placed through Your doomo account from doomo application or any Authorized Platform Partner will be deemed as having been authorized by You and therefore is a transaction order from You. We cannot and cannot be aked to be responsible for any osses or claims arising out of Your use of doomo account and/or doomo services that contravene these Terms.
- As a part of Our efforts to maintain the security of Your doomo account, You need to register 6 digits of numbers as a PIN code for authentication of Your doomo account.
- Your PIN code will be required for payment and/or utilization or certain services as determined by Us.
- You must maintain the confidentiality of Your PIN code. Losses arising out of Your failure to maintain the confidentiality of Your PIN code are Your full responsibility. Any verified PIN submission from Your account shall be deemed as authorized transactions and/or activities.
- To reset the PIN or other applicable authentication method, You need to verify by entering the OTP (One Time Password), which is sent via SMS to Your registered mobile number in the doomo application or the relevant Authorized Platform Patners. We and Our staff will never ask for these OTP. You agree to assume all risks relating to the disclosure of these OTP to any third party and to be fully responsible for every consequence related thereto.
- We may enable other authentication method, including but not limited to fingerprint authorization and/or facial recognition as your device may enable. You need to follow the registration flow of the relevant recognizable factor (such as fingerprint for fingerprint authentication and/or real-time facial image for facial recognition) as determined by Us, if You wish to activate the authentication method. This authentication method may require PIN prior activation.
- Authentication recognizable factor may be stored and verified by Us or by other third party (such as the device You use, as per your permission). Any claims related to storing and/or verification of recognizable factor by any third party (such as the device You use) shall not be Our responsibility. However, We will conduct any reasonable action to minimize the risk that we can identify, which may incur due to the activation and/or use of authentication factor.
- In the event You access Your doomo account via the Authorized Platform Partner, such Authorized Platform Partner may establish its own authentication method. We assume no responsibility related to the Authorized Platform Partner’s authentication method.
- Specific terms and conditions on each promotion and/or incentive will be made available via publicly accessible media.
- We are entitled to determine the applicable requirements on each promotion and/or incentive program and to determine the eligibility of each user and/or merchant on each promotion and/or incentive program.
- We are entitled to amend and/or terminate any promotion and/or incentive program at any time and to suspend, cancel and/or claw back any promotion and/or incentive benefit including in the event the promotion and/or incentive benefit disbursement may not be executed due to limitation based on applicable regulations, occurrence of cancellation of related transaction, finding of abusive, fraudulent and/or other suspicious activities.
11. Account Blocking
- Upon Your request, We will block Your doomo account and the use of doomo services by Your doomo account. In addition, if in Our view, there are events that are causing losses and/or that may cause losses to Us or to You or other third party, We will also conduct such blocking. Hoever, We provide a channel for You to file a complaint to unblock such blocking.
- Account blocking may happen including, without limitation, due to the following events:
Your report that Your cellular phone is missing or has been stolen or hacked;
Blocking order issued by a government or monetary institution or based on a court order;
Other reasons that are causing losses to You or to Us, including abusive and fraudulent actions; Or
When Our system catches a suspicious pattern of financial transactions.
If Your doomo account is blocked and You have strong evidence that there are no suspicious activities occurring, You may file Your complaint in accordance with that stated in these Terms. After verifying Your complaints, We will determine whether to end or to continue the blocking of Your doomo account. Blocking will not be continued unreasonably if We decide that the matters that are causing the blocking have ended.
- We at all times have the full discretion to temporarily or permanently disable Your access to Your doomo account in any Authorized Platform Partner and/or a part or all of doomo features and services in any Authorized Platform Partner.
12. Account Closing
- Your doomo account can be closed for the following reasons:
Our policy based on the prevailing laws and regulations;
- A force majeure occurring for 3 (three) consecutive months or more; and/or
Other reasons in connection with account blocking.
We will return Your doomo account balance through the method determined by Us, after being deducted with outstanding fees (if any), except if in Our view We need to retain a certain portion of Your doomo balance, for example, if there is a reasonable belief that that portion is related to or is a result of fraud, abusice actions and/or other violation of the law.
- Your doomo account may be terminated automatically or deactivated temporarily if You terminate or deactive Your doomo account.
13. Dormant Account
- Your doomo account is deemed as dormant (“Dormant Account”) when there is no transaction for a consecutive period of 365 (three hundred sixty-five) calendar days. For the purpose of this clause, a “transaction” shall mean the completion of any doomo application services transaction and/or debit or credit transaction of Your doomo account, as instructed by You.
- We may, without obligation, impose an administrative fee against Your Dormant Account in an amount of IDR 2.000 (two thousand Rupiah) per month at any time upon Your doomo account becomes dormant and continue the balance reaches IDR 0. You hereby grant us an irrevocable power of attorney to conduct any actions provided herein. Furthermore, We reserve the right to temporarily suspend and/or limit certain doomo services in and/or Your access to Your Dormant Account, and/or permanently close Your Dormant Account in the event there is no outstanding obligation between You and Us.
14. Rejection of Transaction
We may reject a transaction performed by You if Our system catches suspicious transaction pattern, if You violate a part or all of these Terms and Conditions and/or violate the prevailing laws and regulations.
In using doomo account and/or doomo services in doomo application or any Authorized Platform Partner, You will be subject to fees, including without limitation to top-up fees, transfer fees, and/or transaction fees performed through the Authorized Platform Partner, third party’s channel, as stipulated by Us, the Authorized Platform Partner and/or other relevant third party, or fee for re-activation of doomo account which was deactivated. The amount of fees charges by doomo may be different and will be informed to You from time to time.
16. Rights and Obligations
In addition to Your responsibilities as set out in other parts of these Terms, You are also responsible for:
- The safety and possession of Your cellular phone or other device which is being used to access Your doomo account including reasonably maintaining and providing sufficient resources to avoid failure or disruption in every doomo services process caused by malfunction of Your cellular phone or other device;
- The safety and validity of Your cellphone number which you registered to access doomo account, therefore We shall not be responsible for any claim that arise if Your registered cellphone number is possessed by any other party becomes inactive based on telecommunication provider’s policy and/or becomes dormant;
- The confidentiality of the OTP sent to You, PIN set by You and/or any other verification code which shall reasonably be possessed only by You;
- Every transaction through Your doomo account. You must be cautious when using Your doomo account and/or doomo services, including without limitation when selecting transaction menu, payment destination, inserting the value of the payment etc. You must ensure that You will only follow the transaction instructions as published by doomo in accordance with the transaction that you approve; and
- Any loss, claim, lawsuit and/or cost incurred, including from other party to Us, which arise from Your breach of these Terms, Your negligence in using Your doomo account, doomo services, doomo features in doomo application and/or any Authorized Platform Partner, including without limitation to those caused by recklessness, carelessness or misuse of doomo account and/or doomo services by You or another party using Your doomo account.
17. Our Liabilities
- We are not liable for indirect and immaterial losses, including fees, interests, damages or losses in whatever form or type (including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, good, income, profit, usage or other economic benefit) incurred by You or any other third party.
- We are not liable for any losses, including fees, interests, damages or losses in whatever form or type (including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, goods, income, profit, usage or other economic benefit) incurred by You or a third party due to the fault of You or any third party other than Us, including the merchants and the partners that provide top-up and withdrawal channels.
- We are not liable for any losses, including fees, interests, damages or losses in whatever form or type ( including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, goods, income, profit, usage or other economic benefit) which occurred due to the system failure of the Authorized Platform Partner, the legality of the goods and/or services provided in the Authorized Platform Partner, also the safety and security of Your transaction which occurred in the Authorized Platform Partner, also the safety and security of Your transaction which occurred in the Authorized Platform Partner.
- We are responsible only for direct losses, which is the amount actually paid arising out of or in connection with the use of Your doomo account, which can be proven to have been caused by Our gross negligence or violation of these Terms. In any event, Our maximum liability is limited to the latest balance of Your doomo account as recorded in Our system or IDR 10.000.000 (ten million Rupiah) whichever is lower.
By registering and using doomo account and doomo services, You agree to hold harmless Us, Our licensors, Our affiliates and each of Our staff, director, commissioner, employee, representative and agent, from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including advocate’s fees) arising out of or in connection with:
- Your violation of these Terms or the prevailing laws and regulations, whether referred to in these Terms or not;
- Your violation of third parties’ rights in connection and relation with doomo and/or doomo services;
- Any use or misuse of doomo and/or doomo services by You or another party using Your account;
- Any misconduct by a party other that Us, whether intentional or in the form of negligence; or
- The blocking of Your doomo account based on the matters set out in these Terms.
This indemnity provision shall survive the closing of Your doomo account.
19. Problems/Issues and Complaints
- We use our best efforts in keeping the security of our system, including the system recording Your transactions electronically in Our server. Data and balance and/or transaction history recorded in Our system constitutes data and balance and/or transaction history that are final and binding on You.
- We apply reasonable security standards to protect Your data during transmission, when stores, and Your use of doomo account and/or doomo services. Nonetheless, We reiterate to You that there is no system that cannot be hacked and this may result in an increased risk to Your information and the use of doomo account and/or doomo services. Therefore, to the extent permitted by the prevailing laws and regulations, You agree to hold Us harmless from any claims arising in connection and relation with viruses, damages, disruptions, other forms of system disruptions caused by parties other than Us or unauthorized access by third parties in bad faith. We recommend You to immediately inform and report it to Us if You experience any system disruption as mentioned above so that We are able to attempt to fix he disruption as soon as the problem arises.
- You agree not to corrupt, change or modify Your doomo account or attempt to corrupt, change or modify it in any manner whatsoever.
- We are entitled to prohibit You from using doomo services in doomo application or any Authorized Platform Partner if You use inadequate device or unauthorized device or for purposes other than purposes that doomo services are intended for.
- We need You to understand that in the event a top-up, a withdrawal and/or transfer is through a third party, including without limitation to Authorized Platform Partner, certain banks and/or any other channels, there is a possibility of system failure from that third party. We are not responsible for this problem.
- If Your cellular phone and/or other device is missing, stolen and/or hacked, please inform Us immediately via the electronic mail account registered in Your doomo account or via telephone to doomo Customer Service. If there is a transaction after Your cellular phone andor other device is missing, stolen and/or hacked, but You have not notified the same to Us in such manner, then the payment will be deemed as valid.
- If You have any question, request, coplaint or need to provide any information in relation to doomo feature, You may send it via the channels We provide.
To respond to Your questions and complaints, We will first conduct a verification on Your data. We are entitled to refuse processing Your question or complaint, if Your data does not match the data recorded in Our system.
We will check or conduct a verification on Your complaint and provide Our response in accordance with the policy and procedure applicable in Our company after receiving the complete complaint submission from You.
- If according to Our records, there is a mistake in the transaction, We may conduct a correction on Your doomo balance. We will not correct Your doomo balance without strong evidence or basis that there is a mistake in the transaction. You may submit a correction request to Us through the channel that We provide. We will verify and decide on a case by case basis.
- In relation with the correction purpose as set out above, You hereby grand Us an irrevocable power to debit and/or credit Your doomo balance. The said power will remain valid and will terminate for any reasons whatsoever including the reasons set out in Article 1813, 1814 and 1816 of the Indonesian Civil Code, unless if You close Your account.
21. Force Majeure
Our services may be interrupted by events or matters beyond Our authority and control (Force Majeure), including without limitation to natural disasters, electricity disruption, telecommunication disruption, government policy and other matters beyond Our authority and control. Therefore, You agree to hold Us harmless from any claim, if We are not able to fulfill Your instruction through doomo account, whether partially or entirely, due to a Force Majeure.
22. No Waiver
Our waiver of or Our delay or failure in filing a claim against any breach of any provision in these Terms or in exercising any rights provided under these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver in relation with a substantial breach of any provision of these Terms.
These Terms are made in English and Indonesian language. In the event of inconsistency between the English language version and the Indonesian language version shall prevail.
You warrant that the use of doomo account will be used only by You and for Your own interests as the owner of the account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may not assign Your right under these Terms without Our prior written consent. If there is any party using Your account and/or if there is any party acting as the beneficial owner of Your account other than Yourself, You are obliged to report it to Us. If there is no report from You regarding another party acing as beneficial owner, You warrant that You are the sole beneficial owner of Your account.
Although Your doomo balance may be transferred to another party, Your doomo account cannot be transferred to another party. We may assign Our rights based on these Terms to other third parties based on Our full discretion.
If any provision in these Terms is declared as illegal, invalid or unenforceable, in part or in its entirety, based on any regulation or legal principle, that provision or a part thereof, to the extent it is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, shall be deemed excluded from these Terms but the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
26. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Any and all disputes arising out of the use of Our services will be subject to the governing laws of the Republic of Indonesia in relation to the matter as per case by case basis.
These Terms, in partially or in its entirety, including any services or features that are offered in the doomo account, may be modified, added, or amended from time to time based on Our discretion with or without notice to You. Your continued use of doomo after the modifications, variations and/or amendments of the Terms shall constitute Your agreement and acceptance of the modifications, variations and/or amendments. If you wish to reject the modifications, variations and/or amendments, You need to stop accessing or using doomo and/or Our services.